Can you believe it? After an incredible long hiatus on food & recipes, I am sharing a recipe again. =D
Actually my sister is back so she's like the cook in our family. She loves to cook more than I do, and she's more like the expert for Western food in our family since she lives in Australia.
Today we cooked
Seafood Aglio Olio Spaghetti Ala Deena.
3 stalks of Angel Hair Spaghetti
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
6 Bird's Eye Chili (Us Malays will always need Cili Padi to spice things up!)
4 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
1 Red & 1 Green Capsicums (sliced)
Seafood according to preference
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Pound the Bird's Eye Chili with some salt.
2. At the same time boil the spaghetti until it is nicely cooked.
3. Heat up the Olive Oil.
4. Stir fry the Bird's Eye Chili & chopped Garlic until they become brownish.
5. Stir fry the seafood, as shown here we chose to have squids and prawns.
6. Put in the capsicums and mix them well.
7. Then stir fry the already boiled spaghetti.
8. To add more flavour, add Black Pepper & Basil Flakes.
9. Serve them hot, add grated Parmesan Cheese on top of it.
Now it's ready to be eaten & enjoyed. =)